Continue contemporary western clean romance series with LAST CHANCE COWBOY - an enemies to lovers clean romance from USA Today Bestselling Author Liz Isaacson! You'll get later-in-life romance in every book. Curvy heroines. And sweet and swoony cowboys, all with a Christian romance theme! This book has a billionaire cowboy and an aspiring social media chef - read today!
Adele feeds everyone at Last Chance Ranch - and she secretly makes food videos to pay her debts. When billionaire cowboy Carson shows up on the ranch, things really heat up in the kitchen...
To get away from her ex-husband and start over, Adele Woodruff has followed her best friend to Last Chance Ranch, proving she'll do almost anything to earn a buck. After all, she doesn't need the debt collectors coming up into the hills to get their money. In her spare time, she makes foodie videos for TastySpot, a delectable pleasure that fulfills her desire to be a chef one day.
But culinary school costs money, and Adele doesn't have much of that.
When Carson Chatworth shows up at Last Chance Ranch, she doesn't have much patience for him either. He's always strutting around in his fancy jeans that look like they've never seen the inside of a barn, and Adele can spot a rich man when she sees one—and she's had enough of those, thank you very much.
Carson is indeed rich. A billionaire even, after the sale of his generational land in Texas once oil was discovered on it. The sale helped get his daddy and deadbeat brother out of debt, but it meant Carson had to leave the ranch he loved.
When Carson and Adele are partnered up for the goat yoga activities on the ranch, she'll have to set aside her presumptions about the handsome cowboy, and he'll have to try to find a way inside that cabin...and inside her heart.
Can opposites Carson and Adele make a love connection? Or will their stubbornness—and her calling to be a chef—keep them apart?
Read the entire Last Chance Ranch series by USA Today bestselling author Liz Isaacson:
1. Last Chance Ranch - opposites attract, later in life romance, clean romance, sweet romance, Christian romance, curvy heroine, billionaire cowboy
2. Last Chance Cowboy - billionaire romance, enemies to lovers romance, later in life romance, clean romance, sweet romance, Christian romance, curvy heroine
3. Last Chance Wedding - fake marriage, fake relationship, later in life romance, clean romance, sweet romance, Christian romance, redemption romance, female carpenter, curvy heroine
4. Last Chance Reunion - second chance romance, military hero, curvy heroine, later in life romance, clean romance, sweet romance, Christian romance
5. Last Chance Lake - country music star cowboy, curvy heroine, friends to lovers, redemption romance, later in life romance, clean romance, sweet romance, Christian romance
6. Last Chance Christmas - holiday romance, Christmas romance, curvy heroine, friends to lovers, workplace romance, office romance, later in life romance, clean romance, sweet romance, Christian romance
Liz always does a fantastic job with her characters. Adele and Carson are no exception. You will laugh out loud at some of the goat yoga situations.
Love any book by Liz Isaacson and this was no different. She has a way with making her characters interesting and the story lines fun. Goat yoga, anyone? Adele and Carson are great characters and worth reading about.
Last Chance Cowboy
Often life is tough and unfair. Just ask Adele and Carson. Her husband had racked up debts and abandoned her to pay for it all. Carson had been forced to sell his family ranch because of his father’s and brother’s addictions. Yet, their responses were different. While Adele recognized the role her decisions had played in her dilemma because her life was comfortable, Carson was angry at God for allowing so many things to go wrong in his life.
The role of faith and prayer in our lives is explored through Adele and Carson’s challenges. What is truly most important in life is discovered as they allow their hearts to heal and their faith in God to be restored.