Features simple answers to everyday questions like:
My name is misspelled in my birth certificate. How do I correct this?
• Does an illegitimate child have a middle name?
• How do I apply for an NBI clearance?
• What are the requirements when buying real properties?
• How do I apply for a bank loan?
• What are the grounds for legal separation and annulment?
• Should I write a last will and testament?
• How do I settle the estate of a deceased loved one?
“This book is an invaluable vade mecum for all manner of things to do. It is an excellent walking companion for any and all who have to negotiate the obstacle courses that are the public and private bureaucracies. To employ a more modern image, it is an unerring GPS through the labyrinth of modern living . . .”
“Starting with birth and ending with death, it covers the ‘basket-to-casket’ range of questions and problems that arise in our work-a-day activities, whether these occur frequently or once in a lifetime . . .”
— From the Foreword by Rubén F. Balane, Ateneo Law School professor