When we tell people what to do, they may listen, but they are unlikely to commit to action and are even less likely to remember. When we ask great questions that lead to insight, an emotional component is triggered in the brain that leads to commitment and accountability. Leaders who ask use these strategies, and more, to connect deeply, lead fearlessly and achieve results that transform.
You need this book if you are a leader who recognises one or more of these challenges:
• Having all the answers and needing to be in control feels like hard work.
• Staff engagement is patchy and not everyone is on board.
• Leadership bench-strength is lacking.
• Results are inconsistent and people aren’t following through on their commitments.
• Your team is performing well and yet you know more is possible.
Leaders Who Ask leverage coaching capabilities and questioning techniques to create Fearless Cultures.
About the Author:
CORRINNE ARMOUR is a leadership expert who helps leaders and teams develop Fearless Leadership and deliver transformational results. Known for her energy, empathy and results focus, Corrinne is a sought after speaker.
Her previous books include Developing Direct Reports: Taking the Guesswork Out of Leading Leaders and Cracking the Code for Workshop Performance.