Discover what the Church really teaches about the beauty of married love!
This new book by Magnificat answers Pope Francis' call to reflect on chapter 4 of his new Apostolic Exhortation, "Amoris Laetitia: The Joy of Love".
Pope Francis’ reflection on the beauty of married love presented in two chapters:
• Our everyday love: a remarkable commentary on Saint Paul’s hymn of charity (1 Cor 13:4-7).
• Growing in conjugal charity: a profound and concrete reflection on the growth of love within marriage, as experienced every day and throughout life.
The pope’s magnificent text is divided into 27 small sections, each containing:
• A general introductory question
• The pope’s text
• A series of questions about the text and its impact on our lives
• An invitation to prayer
Themes include: patience, service, forgiveness, joy, passion, self-giving, gentleness, intimacy, emotions...
This book is:
• A perfect book to help married couples deepen their love
• Enkindle or reignite the flame of married love and keep it blazing for a lifetime
• A lovely gift for friends or family to offer to engaged couples or newlyweds
A man and a woman who love each other! This is God’s masterpiece!
- Pope Francis