Have you been looking for a more hands on way to take back control of your life, to learn how to love yourself? Something that gives you a deeper sense of self-worth; something that uses your own personal accountability to improve your life? Take a page out of the books of indigenous Hawaii with the practice of Ho’oponopono.
Ho’oponopono is a Hawaiian word that means, “to make right,” and that is exactly what you will learn how to do with this book. Love Yourself Lovable shows you how to tap into the power of Ho’oponopono so you can realise your Authentic Self, which is directly connected to the Divine source of pure, unconditional love. Anything else we may experience such as feeling like a victim, feeling judged or feeling worthless are all just temporary manifestations arising from the collective subconscious database of thoughts and feelings. To clear the erroneous data in the database, while connecting with our Authentic Self, we engage in the simple yet profound practice of Ho’oponopono.
Here Are Some Of The Self Love Secrets Revealed In This Ho’oponopono Book:
• Step-by-Step instructions on how to get good results through Ho’oponopono practice
• The art of surrendering to Divinity for guidance and inspiration
• How to persist and benefit from a daily spiritual practice
• How to become aware of and transform your own shadow aspects in relationships
• The realisation of our interconnected nature and how this relates to our self image
• The importance of total personal responsibility and accountability
• The three selves and how to connect with your Higher Self
Finally, you can rid yourself of self-hate and low self-esteem. Discover how to deal with issues of body image, negative thoughts, problem people, toxic relationships and more. This is a wonderful self-help book for women and men who need a little guidance on how to love themselves authentically in a highly critical, judgmental world. Discover the power of Ho’oponopono today to transform your life with this self-love workbook. Claim your copy of Love Yourself Lovable now.