macOS Catalina in easy steps covers the latest operating system that runs the sophisticated Mac desktop and laptop computers. This concise guide will get you up and running in no time, and then it’ll take you through the key features to help you use your Mac to do more. It covers:
• Multi-Touch navigation options for getting around in macOS Catalina.
• Working with and managing your apps.
• Productivity tools on your Mac.
• Getting online with Safari, Mail and FaceTime.
• Enjoying a digital lifestyle with photos, music, TV shows, books, games, podcasts, and more.
• The invaluable iCloud function for backing up, sharing and continuing from different devices.
• Using Siri, Dynamic Desktop and Dark Mode to make things even easier.
• Keeping your Mac working smoothly.
Get more out of your Mac, Mac mini, Mac Pro or MacBook with minimum time and effort!
Table of Contents
1. Introducing macOS Catalina
2. Getting Up and Running
4. Navigating in macOS Catalina
5. macOS Catalina Apps
6. Getting Productive
7. Internet and Email
8. Digital Lifestyle
9. Sharing macOS
11. Maintaining macOS