The Marine Weather Guide is a scientific book focuses on coastal navigation and the effects described therein are found everywhere where the topography is suitable. For example, a funnel effect will have the same causes / effects on the water as it is located in the Gulf of St. Lawrence, along the French coast and elsewhere in the world.
Enjoy a complete an fun learning experience on the relationship between weather, coastal and underwater topography and their effects on water bodies that affect the coastal navigation, yachting and recreational boating. Mobile, interactive, intuitive, this marine weather guide presents scientific information in a simple and enjoyable way and let you deepen informative content that will be very useful when you go out on water and improve your safety.
- Friendly, intuitive and easy to understand;
- Rich Content and expanded to deepen through videos, photos, graphics and more animations;
- Interviews with scientists in marine science, professional boating safety and training;
- Articles, photos, illustrations and videos viewable in full screen mode
- Regular updates;
- Book available offline once downloaded;
- Access to external links without leaving the application.
- Ability to view the Marine Weather Guide on TV through AppleTv