Marks of a Disciple Bible Study eBook includes electronic content for six sessions, personal study between group sessions, applicable Scripture, “How to Use This Study,” a leader guide, and tips for leading a group.
Every Christian—regardless of age, demographic, or background—is designed by God to grow in faith. But many of us don’t know what growth looks like. How do we even know we’re growing? In Marks of a Disciple, pastor Dean Inserra examines six measurements to help us see whether or not we’re developing spiritually. This is not a checklist or a punch card, but rather a group of traits distilled from Scripture that should be evident in the life of a follower of Jesus. As we pursue these markers, our faith can flourish the way God intended.
• Theologically Grounded
• Healthy Habits
• Repentant Life
• Eternally Minded
• Generous Living
• Missional Heart
• Six small group sessions
• Personal study opportunities for ongoing spiritual growth
• Identify areas for growth in your faith.
• Develop healthy habits to spur spiritual growth.
• Learn to engage God’s Word more deeply.
• Return to a lifestyle of continual repentance and humility before God.
• Develop a hunger for lost friends to know Jesus.
• Worship God with your material resources.
• Focus your attention on heaven.
• Gain an understanding of basic Christian doctrine.
• Align your priorities with God’s priorities.
• Become radically generous.
• Engage in the mission of the church to share the gospel.