Martha and Arthur have a wonderful time,
spending their lives in a world of rhyme.
The gentle dragons are on a quest
to always improve and be their best.
At this special time of year,
our friends are filled with Christmas cheer.
In this book, we find our super-cute dragon friends leaving school and heading home to discover the preparations that have been made for Christmas holiday season, including: some pie, a tree, a stocking, a cat in a Christmas hat, and a naughty dog that has eaten the Christmas log! Look out for Santa’s sleigh and the dragons partaking in a Christmas morning snowball fight.
Features of this kids’ picture book:
• Martha and Arthur are super-cute, friendly, dragons.
• The illustrations cover every page and are big, bold, brightly colored, and simply adorable!
• The text is large and accessible.
• Simple, easy-to-read, rhyme is used throughout - not only is this fun for you and your child; there is a wealth of study supporting the educational benefits of this for early learning. (Way too much to list here.)
• The content is suitable for reading to babies, preschool, and kindergarten children.
• The book has been reviewed, approved, and praised by a professional child psychologist and several primary school teachers, each with over 20 years of experience.
• This book is part of a series of Martha and Arthur educational works, which have been crafted to teach basic early learning skills to children and can be read in any order.
• Whether you are looking for bedtime stories or books that can help you to entertain and educate your child during the daytime, the Martha and Arthur series is here to help!
Please take advantage of the introductory price and treat your child today!
Customer ReviewsSee All
This book has a very simple story, and everything rhymes beautifully.
I especially liked the big bold colorful illustrations.
Will be checking out the other books in the series for sure!