Besides actually getting students through your front door, what's the biggest challenge any martial arts school owner can face?
That's right - it's student retention!
Keeping students and turning parents into raving fans of your school is the key to long-term martial arts business success. If you can master martial arts marketing, you're halfway there...
But, if you can master the art of martial arts student retention, you'll keep the doors to your martial arts school open for a good long time. Having high student retention also means that you are doing things right, because you're keeping your clients happy.
And, if you teach kids, your "clients" are parents, plain and simple. So how do you turn skeptical moms and dads into raving fans? It's easy, when you know how...
In my new book, Martial Arts Character Education Lesson Plans for Children: A Complete 16-Week Curriculum for Teaching Character Values and Life Skills in Your Martial Art School, I'll reveal to you my secrets for turning every single parent who walks in your door into a raving fan.
But that's not even the best part... I'll show you how to help your students become the absolute happiest kids on the block! I mean, that's what it's all about, right? Let's be honest; if you only wanted to make a lot of money, you'd have picked another profession. There are much easier ways to make a good living than starting and running a martial arts school.
However, that's not to say that you can't make a good living teaching martial arts, because you can. You just have to know how to turn out great students teaching superior martial arts while keeping their parents happy.
And that's what this book is all about. Here's just a small sample of what you'll learn in this book:
- What benefits are there to teaching a character education program in your school? I mean, don't we already do this? Find out in chapter one...
- Want to become a rock star in your town? You can! The second chapter explains why your skills and services as a character education specialist are more in demand than ever...
- What deadly mistake must you absolutely avoid if you want to maintain your credibility as a character development expert? Find out in chapter 4...
- What must you know about how kids learn and develop in order to teach life skills and character values in your martial arts school? Chapter 5 reveals exactly what I've learned from two decades of teaching this program in my own schools...
- Find out what you can do to "supercharge" the results from your character development programs - and drive the excitement factor in your classes through the roof!
I sincerely believe in the power of this program, and I want to get it into as many hands as possible. I can assure you, the benefits you’ll receive from implementing these lessons in your classes are immeasurable.
And, the positive changes you'll see in your students after adding these lessons to your program will remind you why you started teaching in the first place.
This simple, easy-to-follow character education program will bring you higher student retention and make you a rock star in your community. Get your copy now, and start changing lives while you boost your student enrollment!