You're about to be an eyewitness to the ten crucial days in Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s life, including
• His faith in peace leads to a surprising protest.
• Police injustice shocks the nation awake.
• A personal sacrifice challenges prejudice and racism.
• A fearless march demands rights for all Americans.
• And an immortal speech inspires the world.
These days and five others shook King's world - and yours.
Customer ReviewsSee All
I <3 this book
I bought this for a school project and I understood the 60's and MLK much better , some of the stuff I didn't even know happened
- fan of this book (fotb)