Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This engaging, full-color, activity-packed guide is ideal tool for sharpening math skills!
McGraw-Hill's Math Grade 2 helps your elementary school student develop the basic math skills needed to succeed in the classroom and on standardized tests. The eye-catching, 4-color page design creates a student-friendly learning experience, and all pages are filled to the brim with activities for maximum educational value. The book includes easy-to-follow instructions, helpful examples, and tons of practice problems with answers to help students master each concept, sharpen their problem-solving skills, and build confidence.
This book features:
• New two-page guide offers parents a clear outline of Common Core State Standards for math in this grade, as well as Canadian requirements and standards adopted by non-Common Core states
• Promotes better scores on achievement tests
• Eye-catching, full-color design appeals to young students
• Provides more than 1,000 math problems with answers
• Pretests and end-of-chapter tests help students assess their strengths and weaknesses
• Helpful glossary with explanations for key terms used in the book