Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Let McGraw-Hill help you excel on the TEAS!
Achieving a high score on the TEAS can help you gain admission into the nursing school of your choice. This book provides you with the essential review of core subjects you need to excel on this important exam. Written by a test-prep expert, it covers the fundamental concepts tested on the exam, and each chapter includes numerous review exercises that will increase your test-taking confidence. You’ll learn how to sharpen your skills, boost your confidence, reduce your stress—and do your very best on test day.
Score-Raising Features Include:
• A full-length TEAS practice test
• Complete coverage of each of the exam’s four core subjects: Reading, Math, Science, and English and Language Usage
• 600 review questions to help you measure your progress
• Strategies for interpreting and evaluating different types of source materials in the Reading section
• A thorough review of the math concepts essential to the TEAS
• Extensive practice questions on scientific reasoning, human body science, life science, and physical science
• Techniques for success on questions involving grammar and word meaning, spelling and punctuation, and sentence structure
• An answer key with detailed explanations for every review question
• Shortcuts to help you save time and minimize mistakes
• Tools to help you approach specific question types in the most effective way