The most trusted study guide to learning Mere Christianity!
Reading Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis should not be difficult but rather a rewarding, life-changing experience. And it can be with the Mere Christianity Study Guide! This easy-to-understand workbook digs deep into each chapter and in turn into Lewis’s thoughts transforming you into an expert on this apologetics classic.
Mere Christianity Study Guide is perfect for book clubs, church groups, and independent study. This comprehensive Bible study workbook includes daily study questions relative to each of the twelve sessions. For small-group flexibility, multiple week format options make it is easy to lay down the study and pick it back up at a later date.
An easy-to-read appendix and commentary are included providing deeper insights into each chapter as well as Scripture references to reinforce biblical concepts. To help with those more difficult discussion questions, a complete Answer Guide is available for free online.
The Mere Christianity Study Guide includes:
- Twelve sessions of study with multi-week options included
- Comprehensive Bible study workbook with five daily studies per week
- Complete appendix and commentary to go deeper
- Bible study questions that are ideal for group discussion
- Answer Guide for all questions available for free online
- Perfect for book clubs, small groups, or individual Bible study
- Available in print or e-book formats
Take a deeper dive into the book that has helped shape the way millions of Christians think and speak as well as setting the standard for defending Christianity to a postmodern world. There's no better tool for making that happen than with the Mere Christianity Study Guide!
I recommend the book for all who take their faith seriously and want to grow to be all they can be in Christ.
Jerry Root PhD, Editor of The Quotable C.S. Lewis
Consulting Editor of The C.S. Lewis Study Bible