Your Complete Guide to Project Management Metrics is Here!
Metrics for Project Management: A Formalized Approach describes a comprehensive set of project management metrics in an easy-to-read format. Through a unique presentation of metrics through the categories of “things,” “people,” and “enterprise,” you'll learn how metrics can:
• Guide you toward informed decisions
• Help the enterprise recognize the sum of its collective capabilities
• Ensure that plans for producing and delivering products and services are consistently realistic, achievable, and attainable
• Link the efforts of individual team members with the overall success of the project
• Indirectly promote teamwork and improve team morale