Are html files and simple text files included in documents, or only Microsoft Office files? Can reports be exported to Microsoft Office products? How many pcs or devices may you install Office 365 home & business on? Is Office 365 included in dynamics 365? How does your organization approach the SharePoint Deployment Conundrum: On-premises, Cloud or Hybrid?
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a challenge or meet an objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY group, company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
This Self-Assessment empowers people to do just that - whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Microsoft Office 365 investments work better.
This Microsoft Office 365 All-Inclusive Self-Assessment enables You to be that person.
All the tools you need to an in-depth Microsoft Office 365 Self-Assessment. Featuring 2155 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Microsoft Office 365 improvements can be made.
In using the questions you will be better able to:
- diagnose Microsoft Office 365 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- integrate recent advances in Microsoft Office 365 and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Using a Self-Assessment tool known as the Microsoft Office 365 Scorecard, you will develop a clear picture of which Microsoft Office 365 areas need attention.
Your purchase includes access details to the Microsoft Office 365 self-assessment dashboard download which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next. You will receive the following contents with New and Updated specific criteria:
- The latest quick edition of the book in PDF
- The latest complete edition of the book in PDF, which criteria correspond to the criteria in...
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
- In-depth and specific Microsoft Office 365 Checklists
- Project management checklists and templates to assist with implementation