Becoming an effective parent is a big task. Parents are expected to be fair, just, and always right. They are supposed to be caring and loving at all times. This book will teach you
- What the children of the 21st century are like in general.
- How to increase your chances of raising highly successful kids.
- What encouragement, praises, and positive reinforcement do to children.
- The things a parent should avoid so as not to spoil their kids.
- How children can be subjected to unnecessary pressure by demanding parents.
- The negative effects of unreasonable demands by parents to their children.
- How to know if you are a demanding parent.
And a whole lot more!
This book will clearly show you the step-by-step process of converting yourself into the greatest parent you can be to your kids. It will transform the taxing job of being a parent into a whole new ballgame. Raising kids will go from challenging and straining, to becoming fun and exciting!
Customer ReviewsSee All
Good book for young parents
Recommended for all parents who raise millennial kids