More Than Enough Bible Study Book includes a small group experience for six sessions, applicable Scripture, key word study, and a life application section called “Live It Out.”
We all long for peace, security, and fulfillment. Denying that we have those needs is pointless. Trying to meet them in unhealthy ways is counterproductive. And languishing in frustration when those needs are not met is unnecessary, because God has a better plan.
Jesus came to tell us about Himself. We can find our satisfaction in a relationship with Him, the Person, Jesus Christ. Through Jesus we can find peace, security, and fulfillment—everything we need. He is the great “I Am.” In this six-session study, group members will delve into the Gospel of John and learn that Christ is truly more than enough.
Session titles and Scriptures:
1. Our Need for Contentment (John 6:26-27,35-40)
2. Our Need for Direction (John 8:12-19)
3. Our Need for Protection (John 10:7-15, 27-30)
4. Our Need for Hope (John 11:17-24)
5. Our Need for Peace (John 14:1-7)
6. Our Need for Purpose (John 15:1-8)
• Biblically rooted and gospel-centered content
• Leader material (guides to questions with optional questions and activities, general leadership, etc.)
• Life application-based, topical studies
• Streamlined experience
• Commentary and word study
• Leadership articles available in the Bible Study Kit
• Sermon outlines available at www.biblestudiesforlife.com/media
• Generate greater understanding and relevance for the Gospel of John.
• Discover that Jesus is more than enough to help believers face every challenge.
• Give group members encouragement to trust God in a changing, challenging culture.
• Get biblical insight for your life today.
• Help leaders prepare for the group meeting and feel confident in their understanding of the material.
• Use content to develop new leaders.