Play in Perfect Harmony!
Music Theory for Beginners is a thorough yet accessible guide.
It’s written without confusing terms or jargon, and you can use the concepts to play any instrument in any style or genre.
Rather than telling you what to do, it trains your ears and hands to express yourself. You can even use what you learn to produce your own original music on a laptop!
Discover how to express yourself through rhythm and notes, because music theory doesn’t have to be intimidating or tedious.
Get it now.
In this music theory guide, you’ll discover:
* How to combine notes and chords in a pleasing way
* The history of music theory from the invention of the octave in ancient Greece
* How to train your ears for sound, pitch, timbre, and tone
* Everything you need to know about intervals—major and minor, chromatic and diatonic
* Scales, key signatures, and how they make your song sound lighter or more melancholic
* Tempo, bar, and time signatures, and how to use an advanced-level polyrhythm
* Steps to transpose any composition from one key to another
* Dissonance, consonance, and other creative techniques to build intensity and drama
* Tips to compose your own music—or improvise on the spot
… and much more!
Limited Time Only…
Get your copy of Music Theory for Beginners today and you will also receive:
* Free SF Nonfiction Books new releases
* Exclusive discount offers
* Downloadable sample chapters
* Bonus content
… and more!
Teach yourself basic music theory today, because art is about creativity, but you need to know the rules in order to break them.
Get it now.