Myles Munroe: Finding Answers to Why Good People Die Tragic and Early Deaths
In this book, “Myles Munroe – Finding Answers to Why Good People Die Tragic and Early Deaths” you will discover:
- Why good people die early
- Reasons and purpose for tragic death
- Why children die prematurely
- How to see death as gain
- Why early death often leads to timeless fame.
- An insight into how to fulfill your purpose on earth and what it
means to die empty.
- A more in-depth understanding into the life and ministry of the late
Dr. Myles Munroe.
- A new passion for life and death.
- How to look death in the face and receive hope for life.
- The bliss that comes after death to the faithful.