N.W.A: The Aftermath is the fourth book from the Behind The Music Tales series.
The interviews provide first-hand knowledge and the state of mind of these legendary figures who existed within the heart of arguably the most infamous and dark period in music history.
Each chapter will unravel the truth and give you new insight. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn what really happened IN THEIR OWN WORDS!
- What was Eazy-E’s all consuming desire?
- How did Jerry Heller feel after listening to “No Vaseline”?
- When did Yella find out Eazy-E had AIDS?
- What really happened in the Ice Cube VS Cypress Hill war?
- What really went on behind the scenes at Death Row Records?
- What did Dr. Dre think of Snoop Doggy Dogg’s Tha Doggfather album?
- Why did people say Dr. Dre fell off?
- Who had money lined up to produce an N.W.A movie in 2006?
- How did Ice Cube go from burning to turning Hollywood?
Much of what you will read here has been sensationalized by others in a manner of journalistic psycho-speak. N.W.A: The Aftermath is as close to the truth as one can get. Alternately triumphant and tragic, lively, uplifting, and resentful, each tells a distinct story creating an intimate portrait as fearless as its subjects.