Kaplan's National Registry Paramedic Prep provides essential content and focused review to help you master the national paramedic exam. This second edition features comprehensive content review, board-style practice questions, and test-taking tips to help you face the exam with confidence.
• Content is weighted to match the NRP so you can focus your study where it counts the most
• Concise review of the material tested on the exam, including physiology, pharmacology, respiratory emergencies, cardiac emergencies, shock, trauma, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, the psychomotor exam, and more
• Full-color figures and tables to aid in understanding and retention
• Realistic practice questions with detailed answer explanations in each chapter
• Overview of the exam to help you avoid surprises on test day
• We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams