Teachers have a lot to worry aboutùfrom classroom management to school violence to job security to national mandates. Lucky for them, this book helps relieve those fears and allows them to focus on what theyÆre supposed to be doingùteaching. With a friendly, accessible format, teacher-turned-author Frederick Wootan supplies solutions to his fellow educatorsÆ fears, like:
• Are their students actually listening to them?
• Are they being fair about grading?
• What can they do about overly aggressive parents?
• How are budget cuts going to affect their classroom?
• WhatÆs to stop them from being laid off?
With this book, teachers will build their confidence, take back their classrooms, and put the emphasis back on education.