The OCR GCSE Music Study Guide is the definitive study guide for the 'reformed' GCSE Music (9-1) specification – For exams 2018 onwards.
Written by experts, this comprehensive guide:
- Covers all components of the GCSE: Performing, Composing and Appraising
- Gives support and practice in dealing with ‘unfamiliar’ repertoire
- Offers comprehensive support for the composing briefs
- Provides tests and activities to help monitor progress, with practice questions and essay writing advice
- Introduces the terminology and techniques that the specification requires students to know.