Learn the Invaluable Lessons from One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez and Apply it into Your Life Without Missing Out!
What's it worth to you to have just ONE good idea applied to your life?
In many cases, it may mean expanded paychecks, better vitality, and magical relationships.
Here's an Introduction of What You're About to Discover in this Premium Summary of One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez :
One Hundred Years of Solitude has been awarded several recognitions such as Italy's Chianciano Award, Venezuela's Rómulo Gallegos Prize, an honorary LL.D. from Columbia University in New York City, and the 1982 Nobel Prize for Literature. For the longest time, there was no film adaptation of the best-selling book as Marquez didn’t want to sell the rights to produce the film. In March 2019, his son Rodrigo Barcha declared that Netflix was making a series based on his book. Shuji Terayama's play One Hundred Years of Solitude and his film, Farewell to the Ark are vague modifications of the novel by García Márquez transplanted into Japanese cultural history. This book was translated into 25 languages and sold over 50 million copies worldwide.
• Executive "Snapshot" Summary of One Hundred Years of Solitude
• Background Story and History of One Hundred Years of Solitude for a Much Richer Reading Experience
• Key Lessons Extracted from One Hundred Years of Solitude and Exercises to Apply it into your Life - Immediately!
• About the Hero of the Book: Gabriel Garcia Marquez
• Tantalizing Trivia Questions for Better Retention
Scroll Up and Buy Now!
Faster You Order - Faster You'll Have it in Your Hands!
*Please note: This is a summary and workbook meant to supplement and not replace the original book.