Organic farming and gardening is not just a wonderful activity, it is a philosophy and a way of life. What’s best than living in full contact with Nature and with respect for her! No wonder more and more people are staring organic gardens!
If you are thinking about it, or if you have already made up your mind, but you do not know where to start, this book will help you along the way.
Informative, simply and clearly written, well researched and coming from personal experience, this book will guide you along the way in all the steps you need to set up an organic farm or garden.
From choosing your plot of land to making your passion into a full profession (and imagine what beautiful life is ahead of you!), this book is what you really need.
There is so much to organic gardening and farming, but in this book, among other things you will find:
- How to choose, organize and improve your plot
- How to understand the soil, plant nutrients and hoe to feed it naturally
- The basics of gardening, from seeding to harvesting
- How to grow vegetables, fruit and berries
- How to make the best of the local fauna
- How to use crop rotation
- How to make your own fertilizers
- How to understand different plots
- How to keep biodiversity on your plot
- How to sell your produce