Brian Kurtz is the bridge connecting the bedrock fundamentals of direct response marketing to the state-of-the-art strategies, tactics, and channels of today. Overdeliver distills his expertise from working in the trenches over almost four decades to help readers build a business that maximizes both revenue and relationships.
Marketing isn't everything, according to Brian Kurtz.
It's the only thing.
If you have a vision or a mission in life, why not share it with millions instead of dozens?
And while you are sharing it with as many people as possible and creating maximum impact, why not measure everything and make all of your marketing accountable?
That's what this book is all about.
In the world of direct marketing, Brian Kurtz has seen it all and done it all over almost four decades. And he lives by the philosophy, "Those who did it have a responsibility to teach it." Here's a small sample of what you'll learn:
* The 4 Pillars of Being Extraordinary
* The 5 Principles of why "Original Source" matters
* The 7 Characteristics that are present in every world class copywriter
* Multiple ways to track the metrics that matter in every campaign and every medium, online and offline
* Why customer service and fulfillment are marketing functions
* That the most important capital you own has nothing to do with money
* And much more
Whether you're new to marketing or a seasoned pro, this book gives you a crystal-clear road map to grow your business, make more money, maximize your impact in your market, and love what you're doing while you're doing it. Kurtz takes you inside the craft to help you use all the tools at your disposal--from the intricate relationship between lists, offers, and copy, to continuity and creating lifetime value, to the critical importance of multichannel marketing and more--so you can succeed wildly, exceed all your expectations, and overdeliver every time.