Pack Joint Fitting Installation demonstrates how to check and inspect for the correct parts and sizes, safely cut and deburr tubing, the difference between tubing, how to determine the correct tubing to use with the fitting, followed by the installation of the fitting and tubing onto the corporation stop.
This textbook includes all of the videos from the original DVD lesson, Pack Joint Fitting Installation, and includes the transcripts for the videos, a review with video clips and a glossary. It also has swiping of illustrations, images and captions to utilize as many features of a digital textbook. The review includes true and false, multiple choice and matching. This installation is based off of The Ford Meter Box Company Inc.’s pack joint fitting installation.
• O.D. Chart
• Introduction to Service Line Pipe
• Introduction to Service Line Stops
• Introduction to Service Line Fittings
• Pack Joint Fitting Installation
• 3D Animated Installation Review
• Review of the lesson with video clips, drag and drop to match, multiple choice questions and true and false.