Hey kids! You can create amazing creatures, incredible toys and wild gifts for your friends and family. All it takes is some paint, a few rocks and your imagination!
Decorate your room. Make doorstops or bookends. Or just paint something for fun. Easy-to-follow pictures and instructions show you how to create:
• Rockasaurus! (Who wouldn't want a dinosaur for a pet?)
• Stone buildings perfect for creating your very own city
• Rockburgers and other fun foods--you wouldnâ€™t want to eat these, but they sure look tasty
• Cootie bugs and racecars (Which one is faster? You decide!)
• Realistic lizards ready to put in your family's garden (gasp!) or the terrarium in your room
• Flowers that never wilt--and never have to be watered
• Weird eggs! (Could be aliens, could be dragons--who knows? Hatch them and find out.)
• Teddy bears cute enough to cuddle!
You'll learn how to draw each design on a rock with a pencil, then paint the details in whatever colors you choose. You can make each project look just like the real thing or wild or wacky. The choice is yours--and so is the fun!