NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Make a successful transition to a Paleo Diet in just one month.
The Paleo Diet is a lifestyle change that can revolutionize your health. On a Paleo Diet, you will look and feel better than ever before, just by avoiding the modern-day processed foods that make us overweight and unhealthy, and consuming nutritious, wholesome foods instead. Paleo for Every Day will guide you through the first four weeks of the Paleo Diet, with dozens of delicious recipes and easy-to-follow meal plans that will help you lose weight, build lean muscle, and prevent disease.
Paleo for Every Day gets you on the road reshaping your body and your relationship with food, with:
• More than 60 simple Paleo Diet recipes, including favorites like Maple-Fennel Breakfast Sausage with Scrambled Eggs, Beef Tacos, Rib Roast with Mustard-Horseradish Sauce, and Chocolate Chip Cookies
• A comprehensive 4-week Paleo Diet meal plan to guide you through the first month of Paleo
• Paleo shopping lists, along with planning, preparation, and pantry-stocking tips that will save you time, money, and stress
• A detailed Paleo food list and Paleo-approved snacks that will keep you feeling energized and satisfied
• Tips for how to nutritional labels so you can make good choices when shopping, and advice for how to make the best choices when dining out
The Paleo for Every Day is a step-by-step guide to achieving sustainable weight loss, a lean body, and better health with the Paleo Diet.
Customer ReviewsSee All
Paleo For Every Day
A guide for clean, healthy eating. The Paleo for Every Day book is a great resource for someone wishing to eat healthier, increase their energy and/or reduce inflammation. What could be easier than meal plans with precise shopping lists so all of the planning is done for you?
Good book, a few unsubstantiated claims
This is a great intro book to understanding and benefiting from the Paleo diet and lifestyle. However, it makes a few claims that raised some red flags with me. For example, stating that this diet can stabalize your brain chemistry is a bit vague, and probably not backed up by any sort of scientific research. But, if you are interested in learning about how to eat Paleo, this is definitley a good read
Paleo for Every Day
Truth in advertising here, as the thinking behind this cookbook covers it all; a clear description of the paleo diet based on sound research, recipes that offer variety for all meals and ingredients easily found at the store. The Paleo diet helps stabilize blood sugar, which interests me and also claims to offer anyone who pursues this program closely a truly balanced diet. I liked the explanation of the Paleo diet and while it sounds like a good plan, I know I'll incorporate it into my weekly meal plans as it makes sense. As it is, it's a little confining. Great recipes though, which are easy to follow.