WHAT IF YOU COULD EAT HOW YOUR MOTHER OR GRANDMOTHER COOKED WITHOUT FEELING GUILTY?
Now you can. This cook book is about the tastes of old, but without all the vegetable oils and high starch your mothers dish came with.
WHAT IF YOU COULD EAT HEALTHY WITHOUT HAVING TO SACRIFICE TASTE AND FULFILLMENT?
Now you can. This cookbook shows you how to cook healthy meals that are nourishing, wholesome, and delicious. Forget steamed vegetables and / or raw plain food for a bit. Bring on the flavor!
This is a cookbook of home-hearty and feel-good food that harkens back to when families’ enjoyed their meals together. The recipes in this book are not fancy food; you don’t need any special skills to cook them. You just need the desire to eat better. This food is made to build a healthy body and a happy home.
What’s the deal:
• No cooking experience necessary
• Hungry man portions, great for making meals for the week
• Great for Paleo newbie, healthy eating has never been so simple
• Great for Paleo person who wants heartier meals that are full of flavor- forget steamed vegetables for awhile
• Most dishes can be made between $5.00 - $20.00*
• 99% of recipes are a one-pot-shot style cooking
• No special cooking utensils needed- you probably have everything you need already in your kitchen
• Cooking so easy a caveman could do it
Now ask yourself this, "Have you ever cooked where you know every ingredient is contributing to your whole well-being?" That is, not just the fact that these are healthy food choices, but that this food can also lead to a happier state of mind and a more fulfilled spiritual state? Never? Well now experience it. Once you do, you won’t want to cook any other way.
In this recipe book you will find old world, traditional recipes reworked to fit the Paleo lifestyle; recipes that span from Asia, Eastern Europe, and the Mediterranean. All recipes are gluten and dairy free.
Some recipes are:
1. Soul Filling Soup: Beef Bone Marrow with Farm Veggies (Watch our YouTube video at InspireHappy.com)
2. Shared Joy is Twice the Joy: Mix-Meat Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
3. Life Thread Stew: Pork Chops with Vine & Bush Vegetables
4. The Butternut Side Of Me: Beef and Squash Casserole
5. Perspective Soup: Spicy & Sour Pork
Included with each recipe is an intention that you may recite or just keep in mind to lovingly evoke into the food your making… Have you ever done that? Learn more, with this book you’re going to be making food-love-magic.
*Depends on quality of meat and produce. When it is available, try to buy grass-fed, free range, organic, sustainable, and locally grown farm food; certainly no GMO