In this Book, Experienced Children's Medical and Developmental Researcher Elizabeth Miles Teaches You:
• What ADHD IS and IS NOT
• What is Potential Causing your child's ADHD
• Whether drugs are the right option, the side effects and the alternatives
• What nutritionists will tell you about ADHD that your doctor won't
• How to overcome the feeling of being powerless and channel your parental instincts constructively
• What you can do to help your ADHD child succeed academically
• How to use exercise to burn off excess energy and improve focus
• How to improve behavior at home and lead a calmer, stress-free home life
• Which simple diet and nutrition changes could dramatically improve your child's life
• And much, MUCH more...
Get your copy NOW!
Scroll Up and Hit 'Buy Now' to Take Back Your Life Today!
Customer ReviewsSee All
Not quite there.
not bad, but not great. very basic outline of tips and options to consider. this is not a comprehensive guide as suggested, but rather a broad, general snapshot of the disorder. this is not Un-helpful, but not enough detail for someone who is really looking for answers. it also has a relatively high number of typos and bad grammar which only add to the lack of detail. sorry.
Parenting ADD/ADHD Children
There were many typos that distracted me throughout the book and caused me to question the validity of the author's credentials. The title was slightly misleading. It really only discusses ADHD. For parents like myself who are looking for strategies to help ADD children learn as well as identify specific characteristics of these children, this book was not necessarily helpful for me.