“I’d Rather go work a 9 to 5 then make passive income while I sleep,” said no one - ever!
Are you sick of the rat race? The 9 to 5 grind? How much would it change your life to add an additional $100-$200 a week to your life? Or how about $1000? Whatever your motivations might be, and whether you want to earn millions (or just an extra couple hundred a week), I’m sharing with you my most favorite 7 passive income streams, just because of their ease and relative simple startup.
I think I speak for most people in saying that 99.9% of people truly don’t do a job they truly love, or have a passion for… but with passive income streams you begin to free up your time, which is awesome. This means that you’re able to spend more time doing the things you love, or spending more time with the people that matter the most to you.
At the end of the day, you are the only one that can change your own life, and in truth, your destiny is in your own hands. It’s true, I’ve always had the philosophy that if anyone else can do it, then I can to; and this applies to all human beings. Did you know that your mind is the most powerful asset you have? And that, in essence, anything you think of and have a burning desire for, that becomes a very part of your being that you will undoubtedly obtain…
Forget the old concept of retirement (and the rest of the deferred-life plan). Now, there is no need to wait, and every reason not to, especially in these unpredictable, economic times.
Inside You Will Discover:
- Vending Machines (a 30-billion dollar, US industry)
- Kindle Publishing (making money from books you never wrote)
- Merch by Amazon (uploading digital art and letting Amazon do the rest)
- Real Estate Investing (a recession-proof, passive income as an asset)
- Mobile Apps (the expediential increase as people move more toward mobile devices; now, and more than ever)
- Investing in Dividend Stocks (there’s a reason that most, if not all millionaires and billionaires, own stocks as a necessity)
- Affiliate Marketing (an extremely profitable way of making money that you can do on autopilot)
This book will familiarize the user with these different avenues as a beginner, as well as include some resources I have found and used myself. Yes, these are the ones that will help you greatly if you decide to choose any given option.
Remember, “It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen!” So, what are you waiting for?
Waste of time
The content was very elementary and lacks substance. Felt like this book is another catchy title to get people to download it. I would not recommend reading.