Need to learn the basics of marketing and write a marketing plan?
Fabulous! You’re in the right place.
The Performing Arts Marketing Crash Course: Marketing 101 + Plan is your quick, down, and dirty guide to help overworked, overtired performing arts peeps learn the basics of marketing and write a cohesive marketing plan.
Inside you'll find:
* Quick & easy crash course on the basics of marketing and how to write a marketing plan.
* Explanation of the multiple facets of marketing. What they are, why you need them, and how to incorporate them into your marketing plan.
* A "Bare Bones" Guide. A primer on the bare minimum you can get away with because you're busy and tired but know you still need to get shit done.
* Outline to write your marketing plan.
“Hey! This is fun. I don’t dread marketing anymore!”
— Jackie M., Dancer
When you decided to go into the performing arts, you probably didn't think about having to also market yourself, did you?
If you're like many performing arts peeps I know, you only want to create, rehearse, and perform.
And really, how fabulous would that be?
Once upon a time, that was the case. Agents, companies, and others did that.
Now, they're looking for artists that can market themselves.
I hear this regularly from company managers:
"I'm looking for what else you can bring to my company. If you make it to the audition, I assume you're a talented performer. What else can you bring to the table?"
It's frustrating. Maybe even exhausting to think about. After all, marketing is now one more thing you have to add to your already epic to-do list.
On top of a packed practice, rehearsal, and performance schedule, as well as most likely work and/or school, (and hopefully some family and social time as well) when the hell are you supposed to learn how to market yourself and then actually do it?
Good news! It's far easier to self-market than it used to be, and this workbook will help you do it.
I wrote this specifically with busy, tired, overworked performing arts peeps in mind. Your needs, your schedule, and your energy (or lack thereof) levels.
This is your quick, down, and dirty guide to marketing and writing your marketing plan.
It's going to give you what you need to know to get it done, create a cohesive and strategic plan, and look professional doing it.
I know you can do it!
What you'll learn:
* The basics of marketing. What they are. Why they're important. And what to include in your marketing plan.
* What to keep and what to ignore in case you're already overworked and overstressed.
* How to write your own marketing plan.
In the end you'll have a solid grasp of the marketing basics as well as your own official marketing plan!
Note: Some topics touched on in this workbook will be explored more deeply in future workbooks. This workbook lays the foundation on which the rest of your marketing efforts will be built.
This book is for you if you’re a performing arts person who:
* wants to learn the basics about marketing.
* wants to market easily, efficiently, and effectively.
* has been marketing some, but doesn't have a cohesive plan in place to pull everything together.
* needs to write a marketing plan.
P.S. - this workbook is also good for any creative who needs to self-market.
“VERY IMPRESSED, MS. MASSIE. This is well-written, clear, concise, entertaining, and not at all dry while still being very informative. I am enjoying my marketing crash course!”
— Brandie A., Writer
Are you ready to create your solid marketing foundation?
Buy The Performing Arts Marketing Crash Course: Marketing 101 + Plan today!