Krak Ling’s Ring calls to Persy and she, Thad, Benson and P-C rush into an unauthorized trip to retrieve it, narrowly missing being killed by guards, when P-C unleashes a power no one knew he possessed or could use, even him.
As expected, Krak Ling hunts them down to take his ring back, but in the negotiations, he reveals the next Magic Object which Melanthios is about to attempt to capture…The Cauldron of Ceridwen. Why this cauldron? The best person to explain that is Lady Druanna, the resident authority on all things Celtic Magic.
They make their way to Killarney, an area in Ireland, where Lady Druanna's manor is located and there she tells them the tale of The Cauldron. It's not the vessel which is so important to all Magicals but the first three drops of the Brew it creates. But their visit to Lady Dru's is violently interrupted, resulting in severe injury to the Lady and the kidnapping of Thaddeus by the malevolent Melanthios.
Persy is beside herself with grief and worry, both for the survival of Lady Druanna and the whereabouts and safety of Thad.
And so her journey begins. Of course, things get worse…much worse before even the haze of a solution appears:
- Persy has lost he comrade in arms and so much face this quest alone.
- She ultimately finds out that Thad has been tossed into a multiverse. Where? When? Can she ever get him back?
- There is another Dark organization, supporting Melanthios in her evil quest.
- Someone at school has found out who and what she is and is trying to expose her. Good-bye privacy and Hello World Lab Rat!
- There is someone who Persy always believed to be a mundane…normal human who is about to 'come out' as a Magical. Who knew?
- Romance sparks from unexpected corners
Who will possess Magical Object 2 at the end of this tantalizing escapade? The only way to find out is to read: The Persephane Pendrake Chronicles - Two- The Cauldron of Ceridwen.
Visit Persy and the gang, an Lady Ellen at their site: http://persephanependrake.com