Robert Bly, presenter extraordinaire, reveals the secrets for winning a room and closing a deal in any forum - seminars, podcasts, webinars, interviews, and meetings. Revealing surefire techniques for organizing and delivering a superior presentation, Bly teaches how to erase fear and nerves and turn a stiff speech into a comfortable conversation with colleagues or clients, leaving them nodding in agreement and ready to take action.
• The No.1 secret of successful persuasive speaking
• The most common audience "hot buttons"
• How to work engaging content into a presentation
• The "3 T's" speaking formula
• The truth about presentation tools - what works and what doesn't
• The 3 points to hit in the first five minutes of any presentation
• Involvement and interactivity techniques to revive and captivate any audience
• The 7 worst speaker habits and how to eliminate them
• How to tailor content, pace, and delivery to ensure stellar evaluations and ideal results
Customer ReviewsSee All
All of us have times when we need to persuade people to our point of view - whether in a talk or a sales presentation or raising money for our favorite cause. This book provides helpful advice to businesspeople in particular but all of us in general.