An Adventurer's Guide to the Most Beautiful Locations on the Island of Lefkada
Photographing Lefkada is the perfect travel companion for adventurous photographers, movie-makers, avid instagrammers, or anyone looking to discover the most beautiful, and often secret, shooting locations on the Greek island of Lefkada (Lefkas).
Take captivating shots of unique scenes with this inspirational, informative and interactive travel digital guide that will lead you to all the island’s off-the-beaten-track shooting spots. From breathtaking waterfalls to charming coastal villages, from secluded golden sand beaches with tropical turquoise shorelines to a resplendent church perched high in the mountains, offering unparalleled 360 degree views, and so much more. Plus thanks to Lefkada’s compact size you’ll easily be able to travel to our suggested shooting spots to fit in a sunrise and sunset shoot on the same day!
Compatible with your iPhone, iPads or Mac, Photographing Lefkada has been specifically designed for iBooks’ unique format, resulting in an enhanced user experience with an uncompromised level of interactivity. You’ll discover a compelling overview of each location, stimulating multi-touch image galleries and stunning HD videos to whet your creative appetite, gear guides and shooting suggestions to help you get the most out of each scene, tried and tested restaurant recommendations, expert insights to set your shots in context, plus safety advice, interactive maps and directions on how best to get to the hotspots efficiently and safely.
Created by professional travel photographers, Photographing Lefkada is a thoughtfully curated and beautifully crafted digital guidebook for use on the road giving you all the research and expertise you’ll need to get the best out of your visit to the Greek island straight off the plane. What’s more, the ebook is regularly updated so readers can benefit from new content at no extra cost.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s go explore!
• Stunningly rich multimedia content, including: multi-touch image galleries, immersive video introductions, all without requiring an internet connection.
• Photographer’s guide notes, including recommended equipment, vantage points and example shots taken from the land and air.
• Detailed location information, including embedded maps, GPS coordinates and links to online maps.
• Inspirational aerial photography content.
• Free updates via the iBooks Store as new content is added.
• Suitable for photographers and video creatives of all abilities.