Traveling is an excellent opportunity for language learning and this phrasebook for tourists book will help to do just that.
With this language travel book in 6 languages you get a total of more than 2.400 references of common phrases, questions, salutations, travel tips, etc, to help you in any travel.
It will be easier for you to learn new vocabulary while traveling because:
- you will be in the cultural context of that new language, what facilitates learning for beginners
- you will enjoy more your voyage if you communicate with local people in their own language
This language travel book has all the main sentences and questions you will need in 6 languages, you get in 1 easy travel language translator book:
- a spanish phrase book for travel
- a french phrase book for traveling
- a italian phrase book for travel
- a portuguese phrase book
- a german phrase book
And more, this phrase book & dictionary is:
- organized according to the main moments of your travel
- and you can read each phrase is in your language and in the language you want to learn
This phrase book for travel has 22 chapters with more than 400 words and sentences, in 6 languages, for all main situations of your travel:
CHAPTER 01- Frequently asked questions
CHAPTER 02 - How to greet people
CHAPTER 03 - Words of courtesy
CHAPTER 04 - At the airport
CHAPTER 05 - Information and directions
CHAPTER 06 - In the hotel
CHAPTER 07 - At the restaurant
CHAPTER 08 - Meat, fish and vegetables
CHAPTER 09 - Fruits
CHAPTER 10 - More food
CHAPTER 11 - Drinks
CHAPTER 12 - Money
CHAPTER 13 - Transportation
CHAPTER 14 - The train
CHAPTER 15 - In the subway
CHAPTER 16 - Car renting
CHAPTER 17 - Days and months
CHAPTER 18 - Time
CHAPTER 19 - Seasons
CHAPTER 20 - Colors
CHAPTER 21 - Love and relations
CHAPTER 22 - Help phrases
Use our travelers phrasebook & dictionary before and while traveling.
Step by step, you will understand and memorize more and more words in the new language of the country you are visiting using the bilingual texts.
Let's start to learn while travelling with this easy travel language book?