There's something undeniably sexy about a man in uniform. No matter their sport, these strong, talented heroes know how to get your pulse racing:
• Wildly: Former Wimbledon champion Grayson Schyler discovers the gal he once knew as wild child Shauna Marino is still trouble: She makes his life sweeter one moment - and hell the next.
• Seductively: Russian hockey player Dominic Chekovsky appeals to B&B owner Diana Spenner to help him even the score by doing the impossible: keep his adoring female fans in check.
• Conveniently: Juan Santiago, a two-time gold medalist on the U.S. Olympic men's downhill ski team, has been warned to avoid a scandal. Will marrying a CEO's daughter, Dana Reese, on a whim wipe out everything he's worked for?
• Secretly: There's no way in hell Gary Satchel, wide receiver for the Seattle Seahawks, will let his best bud's sister, Angie Swanson, move in with him when she's down on her luck. But there's no such thing as a safety play when it comes to love.
• Surprisingly: Bruce Coldwell, world-class pro bass fisherman, creates the perfect bait to hook a supermodel - he asks his friend and her neighbor, Crista Johnson, to pose as his lover. Ah, but Bruce might've reeled in the wrong fish . . . um, woman. Hook, line, and sinker!