Finally...a fun, easy-to-use guide to potty training any child in just ONE DAY
Just think, from the time babies are born until they are toilet trained, they use an average of 4,000 diapers! Potty Train Your Child in Just One Day is the helpful guide you've been waiting for to get your child out of diapers and turn the potentially terrifying process of toilet training into an effective and enjoyable bonding experience with your child.
Teri guides parents to the successful one-day potty training of their child by teaching them how to:
• Look for the signs that your child is ready to be potty trained
• Make the potty connection by using a potty-training doll
• Create incentive through consistent positive reinforcement
• Use charts, quizzes, and checklists to help with every step of potty training
• Know when it's time to bring in a potty pinch hitter
• Complete your potty training -- no more accidents
Once Teri teaches you her techniques, she shares her secret -- potty parties! She has carefully designed twelve imaginative themes for parties, such as a seriously silly circus, a cartoon character carnival, or a magic carpet express, and supplies parents with everything they will need. Teri has proven that a potty party day engages a child in potty training in a way that no other method has before -- by speaking a toddler's language. A party may translate to fun, games, cake, candy, presents, and prizes to a child, but with Teri's expertise, parents can use it as a tool to motivate their child to want to go to the bathroom -- and to keep on going. That's why it works in just one day!