Power Tools for Power Kids offers practical tools to use intuition and inner guidance efficiently, to find stillness and inner power, to self-manage and to consciously direct energy, within and without, to practice various navigation and interconnection tools that will support and protect young people on their way through the modern-day-life jungle.
Many of the tools are based on ancient shamanic or age-old well-tested practices such as Yoga, Qi Gong, TM, and other mindfulness methods. They all help to bring balance and are especially useful in our Western societies with their focus on intellectual and physical development and education.
The Power Tools will empower (not only) children to
• balance themselves when they are upset, challenged, bored, hurt, sad, angry, restless, fearful, worried, unhappy, unwell
• listen to their intuition and receive guidance "from within"
• focus and concentrate their energies
• draw strength and inspiration from within themselves
• gain emotional, mental and physical balance
• be self-confident
• cope better with life's challenges
• improve relationship and social skills
• be proactive and express themselves in their own unique way
• access their power center from which creativity and self-management arise
Power Tools for Power Kids is more than a meditation, guided imagery or mindfulness manual for young ones. It is an in depths publication that offers a compilation of practical exercises and information for various age groups covering a wide range of topics and media such as breathing, visualisation, extrasensory perception, ritual & energy work, arts & crafts and much more.
More information: http://www.power-tools-for-power-kids.com/power-tools-for-power-kids.html