You are invited by Royal appointment…
As a Christian, you are called into the court of the King of Kings – do you know how to prepare yourself to meet Him? So many people don’t know how, or are too intimidated to meet with God and so miss out on the life changing opportunities which come from being in His presence.
The author Natalie Daniels draws on her near 4 decades of experience following Jesus to help people of all backgrounds live up to their full potential in Christ. Using illustrations from the book of Esther, Natalie demonstrates key points to spiritually, mentally and physically prepare to meet the King, such as:
• The privilege and importance of your invitation
• How to prepare to enter God’s presence
• Common mistakes we can all make which can rob us of our opportunity
• Highlighting how our own insecurities can hamper our calling
• Adapting to the change of environment and circumstances that can come with His invitation (which can come by accepting His invitation)
This book will be a valuable resource for Christians new and old, and offers practical and biblically sound keys to fulfilling your destiny with God.