Princesses Learn French™ is a book series that exposes children to their first words and expressions in French, through stories, songs and little quizzes.
Sleeping Beauty is the 3rd book in the series. The story is narrated in English with insertions of French audio (numbers, body parts, expressions,…). The narration is done by professional voice overs with music by Tchaikovsky.
What makes Princesses Learn French™ different?
We believe in a story-based approach: helping children understand French expressions in the context of a story.
- Discover new words, integrated in timeless tales. Tales are in English, with new French words or expressions on each page.
- Listen to high quality narration by professional narrators.
- Enjoy classical music (Swan Lake, Nutcracker, Sleeping Beauty,…) by Tchaikovsky.
- Associate images to words and their pronunciation.
- Practice repeating the words in French on each page with the help of a Princess.
early languages llc aims to inspire children to learn new languages, 10 minutes at a time. You can also download our free iPad and iPhone app, Princesses Learn French™.