Princesses Learn French™ is a book series that exposes children to their first words and expressions in French, through stories, songs and little quizzes.
The Little Mermaid is the 4th book in the series. The story is narrated in English with insertions of French audio. The book focuses on family members in French and various expressions. The narration is done by professional voice overs, with classical music.
What makes Princesses Learn French™ different?
We believe in a story-based approach: helping children understand French expressions in the context of a story.
- Discover new words, integrated in timeless tales. Tales are in English, with new French words or expressions on each page.
- Listen to high quality narration by professional narrators.
- Enjoy classical music (Swan Lake, Nutcracker, Sleeping Beauty,…) by Tchaikovsky.
- Associate images to words and their pronunciation.
- Practice repeating the words in French on each page with the help of a Princess.
Early Languages LLC aims to inspire children to learn new languages, 10 minutes at a time. You can also download our free iPad and iPhone app, Princesses Learn French™.
Customer ReviewsSee All
I got the book because I started learning french and it is a great way to learn and fun too !! Would recommend to anyone who wants to start learning french.