Princesses Learn Spanish™ is a book series that exposes children to their first words and expressions in Spanish, through stories, songs and little quizzes.
The Little Mermaid is the 4th book in the series. The story is narrated in English with insertions of Spanish audio. The book focuses on family members and puts them in the context of various expressions in Spanish. The narration is done by professional voice-overs, with classical music.
What makes Princesses Learn Spanish™ different?
We believe in a story-based approach: helping children understand Spanish expressions in the context of a story.
- Discover new words, integrated in timeless tales. Tales are in English, with new Spanish words or expressions on each page.
- Listen to high quality narration by professional narrators.
- Enjoy classical music (Swan Lake, Nutcracker, Sleeping Beauty,…).
- Associate images to words and their pronunciation.
- Practice repeating the words in Spanish on each page with the help of a Princess.
early languages llc aims to inspire children to learn new languages, 10 minutes at a time. You can also download our free iPad and iPhone app, Princesses Learn Spanish™.