Raising Your Gifted Child 101: Parenting Your Strong Willed Child Basics by expert childcare giver Cathy Wilson provides introductory healthy and action oriented information on learning effective common sense strategies to help overcome the parenting challenges that arise with an exceptional or challenging child.
Strong willed children often display behavioral patterns and character traits that make them more . . .
than what you might expect.
Key concepts discussed with practical solutions include . . .
* Skipping past the negative
* Understanding temperament
* Focusing on the positive
* Tips that improve communication
* Recognizing how your child learns
* Setting your child up or success
* The science behind the behavior
Raising Your Gifted Child helps alleviate frustrations that come hand in hand with inflexible and "differently" wired children.