Sayonara, sushi! The latest Japanese food craze hitting America, Canada, the UK, Australia, the Philippines, and other countries around the world is ramen noodle soup. Not to be confused with the cheap, packaged variety, indie chefs in NYC, San Francisco, LA, and London are making big names for themselves serving this popular Japanese comfort food.
Ramen Fusion Cookbook is highly visual, with appetizing full-color photography and recipes for 40 savory soups. These recipes feature the current fusion trend in ramen, which highlights influences from Korea, Vietnam, China, Thailand, Mexico, and the U.S. Ramen Fusion Cookbook's recipes are portioned for a family and include:
- Traditional, as well as inventive, recipes
- Ways to make different types of noodles from scratch, and how to cook them perfectly
- Recipes for different broth bases--some heavy, others light, with chicken, pork, and seafood
- Recommendations for different types of spices, seasonings, and oils
- Coverage on additional ingredients and how to prepare them for ramen
- Tips on properly assembling the dishes