Top ten things Samantha Madison isn't ready for
10. Spending Thanksgiving at Camp David
9. With her boyfriend, the president's son
8. Who wants to take things to the Next Level
7. Which Sam inadvertently announces live on MTV
6. While discussing the president's dubious policies on families, morals, and, yes, sex
5. Juggling her new after-school job at Potomac Video
4. Even though she's already the (unpaid) teen ambassador to the UN
3. Getting accosted because she's "the redheaded girl who saved the president's life," despite her new ebony tresses
2. Dealing with her popular sister Lucy, who for once can't get the guy she wants
And the number-one thing Sam isn't ready for?
1. Finding out the hard way that in art class, "life drawing" means "naked people"
Customer ReviewsSee All
Ready or not
It's an interesting book it's a little disturbing in some parts but as a hole I think it's a great book
this book is like so amazing, you kno when ur one of those people who don't like reading cause everything bores you into a coffin? well, read this....it won't really make sense if you don't read "All American Girl" first, because that's the 1st book in the series, but OMG lol, I love this book! 10 Stars!
She needs to make a third book