This is a short book but—and this is not said lightly—it will change your life.
• Do you feel rushed, overwhelmed, tired or stressed out?
• Have you got a fairly decent life… and still feel something is missing?
• When you look back, do you wonder where all that enthusiasm went?
This short and engaging book has all the ingredients YOU need to create a delicious and simple recipe to rediscover your sparkle.
It is brimming with wisdom from top personal development gurus, positive psychology researchers and intuitive ways of living from happy souls who naturally embrace these concepts every single day.
Rediscover Your Sparkle shows how a few simple tweaks to your physiology, mindset and language have the power to take your daily life from tired, stressed and overwhelmed to being full of fun, love and energy.
It distils an avalanche of advice into ‘sparkle strategies’ designed to help busy people just like you and me to uncover our inner sparkle and remember how to love our lives once again.
This guide also cuts through the confusion around meditation, provides compelling reasons why a gratitude practice is a game changer and explains why being extraordinary is your birthright, something you are meant to be.
Just think how great it will be when you rediscover your sparkle. There are so many benefits. You will:
• Bounce out of bed each morning with a zest for life
• Feel like you are in touch with your true self once again
• Gain tools to use language in a more powerful and positive manner
• Uncover how breathing the right way can change your life (yes, really!)
• Create more happiness in your life without changing a thing on the outside
• Improve relationships with those around you from your positive interactions
• Reclaim all that fun, love and energy you know you still have deep inside you
In less than a couple of hours, this book gives you dozens of no- or low-cost, simple and practical tips to rediscover your sparkle. In doing so, you will revive the real you – the joyful soul that you know is in there but has been suppressed by the seriousness that you have taken on just to get through each day.
When you rediscover your sparkle, you become a lighthouse for those around you. You won’t have to say anything directly. They will notice that your interactions are warmer. They will see that you laugh more readily and heartily. They will want to know the secret to your newfound happiness.
Think of this book as a low-cost luxury, a simple way to rediscover that sparkle you once had. And know that with this tiny luxury comes a bonus: the wisdom in these pages will help you be aware of how meaningful and exciting life can be, right now and for the rest of your life.
What’s stopping you from being the happy person you want to be? Not when the ‘time is right’, but today.
Read this book and you will immediately start to feel more light, energized and playful.
To add some much-needed fun, love and energy back into your life, buy this book today.