ANYONE CAN CUT IT COSTS AS LONG AS THEY USE THE RIGHT KNIFE
Are you a Business, Finance or IT leader looking for answers to the following questions?
• Why is IT so expensive?
• How do we keep IT costs low?
• Are we overpaying IT vendors?
• Why do IT projects exceed their budget?
• Is IT governance unbiased and objective?
• Do we know if our IT Assets are fully utilized?
• Are we paying for software that we are not using?
• The IT team is always busy—are they doing relevant work?
Explained in simple, non-technical language, 101 IT Cost saving ideas presented in this book, are proven techniques that will help you ask the right questions from your IT team and discover hidden opportunities to reduce IT spending.
Be it spending on IT hardware, software, staffing or outsourced services, even if you get your IT teams to answer a few of the 101 questions, the savings opportunities will exceed your investment in this book.
Pick up one more copy. When more managers in your company read this book, the higher will be your savings.